About Me

My Photo
Brahms Audiansha
Dipanggil Audi mahasiswa School of Business and Management Institut Teknologi Bandung (SBM-ITB). Dari lahir tinggal di Jakarta. Sekarang kuliah di Bandung kota yang tepat sebagai tempat pencarian jati diri. Audi adalah pria simple yang tidak macam-macam Hidup yang lurus-lurus. Jujur dan setia. Baik dan bijaksana. Mapan (Insya Allah) dan bersahaja. Sehat dan jauh dari narkoba. Yeah! Please don't puke haha
View my complete profile

Monday, November 3, 2008

audi melawan audi

Well neither one of us deserves the blame because opportunities moved us away.
And it's not an easy thing to learn to play a game that's made for two that's you and me.
The rules remain a mystery. See it can be easy.

Who am I to say this situation isn't great? When it's my job to make the most of it.
Of course I didn't know that it would happen to me. Not that easy.


I felt for sure last night.

No one else will know these lonely dreams.
No one else will know that part of me.


I won't always love these selfish things

You'll sit alone forever, if you wait for the right time.

What are you hoping for?

I'm here, I'm now, I'm ready. Holding on tight.

Don't give away the end, the one thing that stays mine.

It was my turn to decide. I knew this was our time.

No one else will have me like you do.
No one else will have me, only you.


(sorry for this melodramatic piece of shit.. pelik nih kehidupan)



1 Comment(s):

Tri Handoyo said...

Wow, nice poets!

Kalau lagi galau emang lancar euy bikin puisi. Hehehe...